- John in 't Hout
Why are you starting this project?
For a few years now I started working for different startups, that needed a SAAS app to be created. And there are some great starting points however not an total solution to get a real headstart. For the SAAS projects some things that needs to be done everytime are setting up the payment provider, front-end authorization, Support for oAuth login, An admin panel etc.. This should be easier!
Sassy is an easy-to-use starting point solution with recurring billing, admin and front-end SPA. To kickstart your new SAAS app.
- Scaffold an SAAS app in a few minutes.
- Out of the box payment provider integration.
- Front end authorization and account / payment management.
- Admin panel for support and overview
- oAuth support for external access.
- Task Queue support
- Security throttling
- Viewable Invoices
- Fully tested
First things first
To get started we need some essentials to get started:
- A logo / branding
- Licence / legal
- Future roadmap
- LTS releases strategy